Open every day during the high season from 8:30 a.m. to noon and from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m., and in the low season from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tourist information, reservations for the restaurant and for activities
- Orders for bread and pastries each day
- Grocery store, local products, organic, games, swimsuits...
- Outgoing and incoming post
- Fondue set and stone grill (see offer)
- Bike rentals: adult and children’s mountain bikes, trailers, for 1 hour (€6) to one week (€75)
- Leisure package: €5/day for the whole family, with access to pétanque balls, badminton and ping pong rackets, fishing poles, bow and arrow, giant Mikado, mountain bikes (for 1 hour)
- Fishing licenses for sale
- Accepted payment methods: cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Holiday vouchers, Camping vouchers, bank transfers, money orders
- VACAF accredited
- Reception area and grocery store wheelchair accessible, and adapted for guests with visual impairments, hearing impairments or intellectual disabilities
- The restaurant Ully's kfé is open daily during the high season for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In the low season, it’s open daily for breakfast and lunch, and for dinner from Thursday to Saturday. Groups welcome, reservations taken, take-away, ice cream, local specialties, vegetarian dishes…
- Contact Alexandre +33 633 65 71 10.
- Game room, billiard table, table football, video games
- Books for adults and children
- Restaurant and game room wheelchair accessible, and adapted for guests with visual impairments, hearing impairments or intellectual disabilities
Toilet blocks – Laundry room
- Men’s, women’s, children’s and disabled facilities, comfortable and with fun and magical decorations (toilet paper available for each family upon request)
- Dishwasher: one token per day and per family is provided for clean dishes in 5 minutes in order to reduce water consumption.
- Washing machine: tokens and detergent for sale at the grocery store (€4)
- Dryer: tokens for sale at the grocery store (€4)
- Toilet blocks and laundry room wheelchair accessible, and adapted for guests with visual impairments,
- Organic learning garden open to everyone, spiral herb garden, gardening tools available
- Flowered fallow fields, insect hotels and bird houses
- 2 playgrounds
- Bouncy castle
- Volleyball court
- Pétanque court
- Outdoor fitness area
- Relaxation area, couch, lounge chairs near the playground
- Nautiloue swimming pool, access included to interior and outdoor pools, water slide, children’s pools
- Wellness area, sauna, Jacuzzi, hammam, €8/person
- Central barbecue (grill provided with a deposit)
- Free WiFi covering a portion of the site (around 30%)
- Recycling: plastic, cardboard, newspapers (benefitting Emmaüs), compost, glass
- Camper van service arear
- Interior and exterior car parks
- Barriers closed from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. for your safety
- Wheelchair accessible flat pitch, adapted for guests with visual impairments, hearing impairments or intellectual disabilities. 2 rentals accessible to persons with reduced mobility with a wheelchair ramp.
Around the campsite
- Bus stop 800 m away, on the Besançon-Pontarlier line
- Town centre 2 km away, 15 minutes on foot via a calm path
- Tourist office 2 km away
- Courbet Museum accessible on foot, 1.5 km away
- 100 m from the GR590, the Via Francigena trail
- Several hundred metres of trails around the campsite are wheelchair accessible and adapted for guests with visual impairments, hearing impairments or intellectual disabilities
Open from 02/04/2018 to 08/10/2018
A highly recommended campsite! !
The Sites & Paysages La Roche d’Ully**** campsite was awarded the Tourism & Handicap label on 30 June 2016!
The Sites & Paysages
La Roche d’Ully
Sites & Paysages: connected with nature
More than 50 campsites, from 3 to 5 stars, nestled in the most beautiful regions of France, to reconnect with nature and meet men and women passionate about their land. A unique experience to create lasting memories.
In 2016, the campsite signed a partnership with the LPO, the Bird Protection League (Birdlife program).
Organic apple juice
from the campsite!
Our apple juice is available in the campsite’s shop!
Made with apples from our orchard and pressed by our friend Pierre from the "Poussin Farm", an organic farmer in Mérey-sous-Montrond, our apple juice easily obtained the organic certification.
The label on the bottle was created by Sandrine in the magical and legendary spirit of our campsite.
Find here ideas and good deals near the campsite from Céline and Etienne.
Exceptional and sophisticated, it’s an inimitable rental. The kitchen island makes for smooth flow, while both opening and structuring the space. Not to mention its 2 bathrooms, 2 terraces and its car-free area.
The Venezia Lodge is a romantic, Baroque cocoon, perfect for a couple’s holiday. Comfortable and unique with its canopy bed and its lion clawfoot tub. The fully-equipped kitchen, the toilet, the wooden terrace and the private, wooded lot round off this cabin, in harmony with nature.
Stay in a 14th century tent: take on the role of a Knight or a Noble Lady! This true replica of a 14th century knight’s tent was created for your enjoyment, but also for your comfort! Pleasant dwellings equipped with real beds and warm blankets
Stay in a 14th century tent! Everything’s set for your comfort and enjoyment!
An elegant cottage with timber cladding and a semi-covered terrace. Made in France and perfect for a family with 2 children.
The ultimate 3-bedroom family cottage, equipped with a lovely, large covered terrace.
A very lovely family cottage that sleeps 6 people in 3 separate bedrooms. It’s fully-equipped, down to a hairdryer. The terrace is partially covered.
This simple, efficient and fully-equipped cottage with 2 bedrooms includes a sheltered terrace.
Perfect for fans of camping close to nature, enjoy the comforts of these uniquely-shaped lodges with beds for a 4-person family and a fully-equipped kitchen.
The real Canadian lodge, as our elders imagined it, but with added comforts, real beds, a fully-equipped kitchen and a sheltered terrace. For fans of camping close to nature.