Open every day during the high season from 8:30 a.m. to noon and from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m., and in the low season from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Arrivals of pitches from 14h00, rentals from 16h00, daily.
- Tourist information, reservations for the restaurant and for activities
- Orders for bread and pastries each day
- Grocery store, local products, organic, games, swimsuits...
- Outgoing and incoming post
- Fondue set and stone grill (see offer)
- Bike rentals: adult and children’s mountain bikes, trailers, for 1 hour (€6) to one week (€75)
- Leisure package: €5/day for the whole family, with access to pétanque balls, badminton and ping pong rackets, fishing poles, bow and arrow, giant Mikado, mountain bikes (for 1 hour)
- Fishing licenses for sale
- Accepted payment methods: cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Holiday vouchers, Camping vouchers, bank transfers, money orders
- VACAF accredited
- Reception area and grocery store wheelchair accessible, and adapted for guests with visual impairments, hearing impairments or intellectual disabilities
- The restaurant Ully's kfé is open daily during the high season for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In the low season, it’s open daily for breakfast and lunch, and for dinner from Thursday to Saturday. Groups welcome, reservations taken, take-away, ice cream, local specialties, vegetarian dishes…
- Contact Alexandre +33 633 65 71 10.
- Game room, billiard table, table football, video games
- Books for adults and children
- Restaurant and game room wheelchair accessible, and adapted for guests with visual impairments, hearing impairments or intellectual disabilities
Toilet blocks – Laundry room
- Men’s, women’s, children’s and disabled facilities, comfortable and with fun and magical decorations (toilet paper available for each family upon request)
- Dishwasher: one token per day and per family is provided for clean dishes in 5 minutes in order to reduce water consumption.
- Washing machine: tokens and detergent for sale at the grocery store (€4)
- Dryer: tokens for sale at the grocery store (€4)
- Toilet blocks and laundry room wheelchair accessible, and adapted for guests with visual impairments,
- Organic learning garden open to everyone, spiral herb garden, gardening tools available
- Flowered fallow fields, insect hotels and bird houses
- 2 playgrounds
- Bouncy castle
- Volleyball court
- Pétanque court
- Outdoor fitness area
- Relaxation area, couch, lounge chairs near the playground
- Nautiloue swimming pool, access included to interior and outdoor pools, water slide, children’s pools
- Wellness area, sauna, Jacuzzi, hammam, €8/person
- Central barbecue (grill provided with a deposit)
- Free WiFi covering a portion of the site (around 30%)
- Recycling: plastic, cardboard, newspapers (benefitting Emmaüs), compost, glass
- Camper van service arear
- Interior and exterior car parks
- Barriers closed from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. for your safety
- Wheelchair accessible flat pitch, adapted for guests with visual impairments, hearing impairments or intellectual disabilities. 2 rentals accessible to persons with reduced mobility with a wheelchair ramp.
Around the campsite
- Bus stop 800 m away, on the Besançon-Pontarlier line
- Town centre 2 km away, 15 minutes on foot via a calm path
- Tourist office 2 km away
- Courbet Museum accessible on foot, 1.5 km away
- 100 m from the GR590, the Via Francigena trail
- Several hundred metres of trails around the campsite are wheelchair accessible and adapted for guests with visual impairments, hearing impairments or intellectual disabilities
Open from 02/04/2022 to 03/10/2022
Le camping plébiscité !
The Venezia Lodge is a romantic, Baroque cocoon, perfect for a couple’s holiday. Comfortable and unique with its canopy bed and its lion clawfoot tub. The fully-equipped kitchen, the toilet, the wooden terrace and the private, wooded lot round off this cabin, in harmony with nature.
Organic apple juice
from the campsite!
Our apple juice is available in the campsite’s shop!
Made with apples from our orchard and pressed by our friend Pierre from the "Poussin Farm", an organic farmer in Mérey-sous-Montrond, our apple juice easily obtained the organic certification.
The label on the bottle was created by Sandrine in the magical and legendary spirit of our campsite.